Is there senior housing in Granby?

Yes. There are two senior housing complexes in town:

  • Stony Hill Village
    259 Salmon Brook Street
    Granby, CT 06035
    Phone: 860-398-5425
    Email Stony Hill Village
  • Salmon Brook Elderly Housing
    287 Salmon Brook Street
    Granby, CT 06035
    Phone: 860-653-7885
    • Applications are available in the Salmon Brook Housing Community Room

Individuals must be 62 and older and/or on disability to apply.

Applications are available at the Senior Center. However, completed applications must be dropped off at their respective housing facility. The town does not accept applications.

Show All Answers

1. Is there senior housing in Granby?
2. I have medical equipment to donate. Can it be dropped off at the Senior Center?
3. I need a walker and other medical equipment. Can the Senior Center help?
4. Where is the Granby Senior Center located and when is it open?
5. How do I find directions to the Senior Center?
6. Where can I find notices of inclement weather closings?
7. Is there a fee when joining the Senior Center?
8. Is there a fee for use of the senior van?
9. Does the senior van provide rides to medical appointments?
10. Why does the Granby Senior Center also state "Youth Services" on the building?