Who does the inspection?

The Town's Building Official will ensure that all construction complies with the current building standards. It is the obligation of the property owner to call the Town of Granby Building Department at 860-844-5318 to schedule the inspection.

Show All Answers

1. How much does it cost?
2. Who does the inspection?
3. What is a certificate of occupancy, when do I need one, and how do I get one?
4. Can the homeowner do the construction work?