Want More Information? Read More Down Below
Online Bill Payment
Invoice Cloud offers the following benefits for registered users:
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and easier than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with an electronic check or credit/debit card
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
A $0.95 fee will be charged when paying by electronic check/ACH. Use of a credit/debit card will incur a convenience fee of 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1. The Town of Granby receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit/debit card statement.
If there is an error in the credit/debit card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at 877-256-8330, ext. 2700.
Tax Bills Are Mailed Once a Year
- Bills are mailed in late June. First installments of real estate and personal property, and motor vehicle bills (in full) are due no later than the first business day in August (Monday, August 1, 2022)
- Second installments of real estate and personal property bills are tear-off stubs from the original bill and are due no later than the first business day in February (Wednesday, February 1, 2023)
- Interest is set by CT General Statutes at 1.5% per month (minimum charge of $2)
- All motor vehicle taxes must be paid for a taxpayer to renew or register a vehicle at DMV.