How to Apply for an Absentee Ballot
Apply online using the Secretary of State’s website to request that your absentee ballot mailed to you by CLICKING HERE
Once you submit your request online, it is automatically sent to the Town Clerk’s Office, and we will mail your ballot as requested.
- Pick up your application from the Town Clerk's office at Town Hall or download the application from myvote.ct.gov/absentee
- Once your application has been received by the Town Clerk a ballot will be mailed to the qualified voter.
Absentee ballot information for the Tuesday, November 7, 2023, General Election!
1) In order to vote by absentee ballot for the November 7, 2023, General Election you can APPLY ONLINE or, download, print, and return an application for an absentee ballot to the Town Clerk’s office. You can apply online by using the Secretary of State’s website link: https://oabr-sots.ct.gov/ ;
2) Absentee ballots will be mailed out per your request within 24-hours.
3) Election material should be returned as soon as possible, but no later than Election Day, November 7, 2023, by 8:00 p.m.
4) When returning your absentee ballot, please be sure to follow ALL the instructions.
5) Use of the Official Ballot Drop Box for Applications & Ballots (located at Town Hall) is strongly encouraged.