Town of Hartland Building Information

The Town of Granby provides building inspection services to the Town of Hartland on a contractual basis. Granby does not provide Zoning or Inland Wetlands enforcement for Hartland. Hartland Permit applications are available at the Granby Town Hall and can be obtained from the Granby Town's website.

Process to Obtain Building Permits

The process to obtain building permits and inspections in Hartland is similar to Granby's Building permit process, see the department's Frequently Asked Questions, except that proposed locations of structures and additions must be approved by Hartland's Zoning Enforcement Officer. All applications and plot plans will be referred to the Zoning Enforcement Officer for this approval.

Permit Fee

Hartland's permit fee is $16 per $1,000 of constructed value (or any portion thereof). All checks for permit application fees should be made out to the "Town of Hartland".

Hartland Building Permit Application
Hartland Building Permit Fee Schedule